Thursday, October 11, 2012

WATCHMEN ART FOR SALE!!

UPDATE!!!!  !!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!#2

ALL WATCHMEN ART HAS BEEN SOLD! Thanks for your interest and support!

SILK SPECTRE II HAS BEEN SOLD!
RORSCHACH AND DOCTOR MANHATTAN( and respective prelims ) STILL AVAILABLE UNTIL OCT. 31ST

Hi all. I have three black and white illustrations done for Mattel to be included as Tarot Cards in  limited edition Action Figures coming I think in Early Spring!

So I have a total of 6 Illustrations. 3 camera ready black and white Illo's of DOCTOR MANHATTAN, RORSCHACH and SILK SPECTRE II. I also have the respective preliminary drawings for each. 

The finished Illo's are on acid free strathmore drawing paper measuring 11x14 inches, with an image area of 7x10.5 inches. And the Preliminary drawing are on stock Bond, measuring 8.5x11. All are done in India ink, except for some Copic marker greys on 2 of the Prelims.

The color images shown here are just so you can see what I did with the Digital color.

I am open to, and prefer to sell them ALL as a set, but I will break them into 3 sets: DOCTOR MANHATTAN/PRELIM, RORSCHACH/PRELIM and SILK SPECTRE II/PRELIM.

Each set is priced at $800.

If I am approached by 1 buyer, the WHOLE SET OF 6 ILLO'S  is priced at $2200
Shipping and insurance at paid buy buyer, and is buyers choice.

First come first serve.  Serious inquiries ONLY. Please contact me at ~

shipwreck@cox.net

Cheers! See images below!














1 comment:

  1. A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need. It's stimulating game sims 4 cheats allow you to stop sims and objects from become stuck or trapped, so there's a practical use too them

    ReplyDelete