Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ROUNDEYE: For Love NEWS!


Well, it looks like this WILL be my next project when I complete the last 3 issues of THE FURTHER ADVENTURES OF THE WHISTLING SKULL for DC Comics! The SKULL is intended to be a total of 40 issue long, but told in a series of mini series, but we will have to wait until all 6 are out collected and #ers tallied by DC to see if they wanna commit to any further. Meanwhile I will resume work on ROUNDEYE: For Love until it's completion . Then we will collect it in a beautiful oversized hardcover with lots of bells and whistles! There is some MAJOR news regarding who will be publishing this, and I wish I could say more, but cannot. Soon though. It might be
the biggest news of my career to date.

And during this period I will also continue as cover artist on THE SHADE Mini Series at DC, and also at DC as the UNCHARTED cover artist. Lots of other crap too, but I digress. Heres a look at the cover to Issue#1, and the first 8 pages of ROUNDEYE: For Love....








1 comment:

  1. This looks AWESOME! Love the color, art and the samurai, reminds me of the old tv mini series Shogun. Cannot wait for it to come out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete