Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ROUNDEYE: For Love NEWS!


Well, it looks like this WILL be my next project when I complete the last 3 issues of THE FURTHER ADVENTURES OF THE WHISTLING SKULL for DC Comics! The SKULL is intended to be a total of 40 issue long, but told in a series of mini series, but we will have to wait until all 6 are out collected and #ers tallied by DC to see if they wanna commit to any further. Meanwhile I will resume work on ROUNDEYE: For Love until it's completion . Then we will collect it in a beautiful oversized hardcover with lots of bells and whistles! There is some MAJOR news regarding who will be publishing this, and I wish I could say more, but cannot. Soon though. It might be
the biggest news of my career to date.

And during this period I will also continue as cover artist on THE SHADE Mini Series at DC, and also at DC as the UNCHARTED cover artist. Lots of other crap too, but I digress. Heres a look at the cover to Issue#1, and the first 8 pages of ROUNDEYE: For Love....








2 comments:

  1. This looks AWESOME! Love the color, art and the samurai, reminds me of the old tv mini series Shogun. Cannot wait for it to come out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The masterpiece of Tony Harris career. I hope to get my hands on a copy of this one day.

    ReplyDelete